Holidays in Beer, East Devon the jewel on the World Heritage Jurassic Coast.
What do you look for when you want a self catering holiday in the UK?
Do these ingredients meet your needs?
- Yards from a super sun trap beach with one of the best climates in Britain.
- All amenities within 2 minutes walk, shops, restaurants, inns
- 4-5 star superior accommodation in quality apartments each with two double bedrooms and fine views of village and sea.
- All bedrooms with their own bathrooms.
- No hidden costs. Includes towels, bed linen, Wi-fi, digital TV etc
- Private parking
- Delightful garden with quality furniture
- Tranquillity away from busy roads, commuters and pressure.
- Lots to do in the area for all ages
- Great value for money with guests who visit every year
In the heart of the village is Marine House one of Beer's finest buildings, built from the famed local Beer stone. Here you can enjoy some of the best quality accommodation in Beer. With sea views and village views the three large apartments are only 200 metres from the beach and above the well known art gallery, Marine House at Beer, www.marinehouseatbeer.co.uk
Each apartment has two double bedrooms and two bathrooms and is equipped to four to five star standard. All have parking and share delightful gardens with views. The Marine House apartments can be let for group holiday rents of up to 12 people or individually for 2 - 4 people.
These seaside apartments are perfect for self catering holidays in Beer all year round with character open fires in winter. They are very popular and many guests stay year after year. Beer is also handily placed midway between the popular towns of Lyme Regis in Dorset and Sidmouth in Devon both only about seven mikes away.
Talk with the local owners Mike and Rosemary Lambert on 01297 680310 for more information and reservations.